Follow Us @soratemplates

23 Jul 2013

AKB48's Shinoda Mariko post "Nude Photo" himself and Kojima Haruna



Recently AKB48 Shinoda Mariko (26) have reached more than 980,000 followers on Twitter.

Shinoda tweeted, "Oh my gosh! I have over 980,000 followers! (* `Ω ') When did that happen? To commemorate it, I will post my nude pictures and Nyaro (Kojima Haruna) ... (* `ω ') 八 (бвб)"



She then upload "nudity" with a mosaic covered herself and Kojima Haruna, although the photo is posted photo of herself and Kojima with a fat cartoon costume. Of course she was not going to post naked picture real.

Shinoda followers respond to the picture with: "Congratulations thaaanks lol!", "It makes me laugh ☆" and "Even though I knew it would be like this, I still feel ashamed clicking on it."

Sources: tokyohive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment